Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Aaron's brother Nathan got married this past weekend. All the nieces had matching dresses and all the nephews had little pink bow ties. They looked so cute. I had a hard time choosing which pictures to post.
They had me do the flowers. I was kind of nervous because it's been about three years since I've done anything. I forgot how much I love it and it's made me a little excited to get going on setting up a business for it. I was excited to get a picture of Leah and Aaron dancing. Aaron will dance around with the girls at home and it's so cute. I also took a picture of Kelsey dancing with her grandpa.
This is all the little girls in the Brown family. They looked so cute walking around in their little pink and brown dresses.

This is a picture of Jax and Benjamin. Little blondie and brownie. Benjamin was born 10 days after Jax(April 10, my due date:). They look so cute together. I hope they'll be good friends, to bad we don't live closer. I wanted to get a picture of the two of them in their little white shirts, brown pants and pink bow ties, but we just never had the chance.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Good job on the flowers. They are gorgeous. Your girls are so cute in their dresses.

bryan and megan said...

I love the flowers. You do such a good job!! And the girls look so pretty in pink! :)

Cristy said...

Wow, you have the talents to take care of the flowers, that's for sure. Great Job! They all are soo cute.

Amanda Robbins said...

The flowers look great1 you always do a good job. I know what you mean, you don't know how much you miss it until you do it again. Your kids are so cute, I wish you lived closer.

Nicole Stucki said...

Your girls look so dang cute! I love it. And your flowers turned out AMAZING! You're one talented girl. Jax is getting growing up fast! We need to do something soon!