Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dancing and Bathing

Leah had her first dance performance for the year last weekend. They had a backdrop up that we were able to use for some pictures after. They did such a good job and they looked so cute. Leah loves dance and I'm so proud of her for the effort she puts into it. She always tries her hardest. She has another dance performance next month and she gets to do both of her dances.


The girls have been such big helpers with little Jax. They love him so much. They like to help me with his baths and getting him dressed in the mornings. We had just bathed him and he looked so peaceful that I had to take some pictures of him with my little helpers. Aaron has been such the proud papa. He loves his little boy. He's just glad he's not so outnumbered anymore. I'm so blessed to have my three little children. We love them so much. It was scary to have a 3rd and is definitely a lot of work, but I love it.

4 comments:

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

What a sweet family! Love the dancing pictures...she is too cute.

Mel said...

So cute. I love the picture of all three of them, Leah and Kelsey are such the proud big sisters. And I'm with you on having #3. Scary and a lot of work but, oh, so worth it!

Cristy said...

Oh, I love all of the pictures. They are so cute.. How fun for here to be in dance. I am glad the girls are so helpful I can only imagine #3 as that us not in my near future at this time. 2 keeps me busy... lol!

bryan and megan said...

Looks like he's pretty alert! What a sweety.
It was so fun to watch Leah at the recital. She did such a good job. Can't wait to see her at the next one!!