Our baby boy is finally here. Jax Aaron Brown was born on March 31, 2009 at 1:30 pm. He weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 20" long. By far the biggest of our babies. We're so happy to have him here safe and healthy. I went into labor at 1:oo am. I wasn't quite sure I was in labor for awhile because it was all in my back and I'd never had that with the other ones. It was just constant pain in my back and sides and then just alot of pressure in my stomach. We finally decided we better go into the hospital. My brother in law was so good to rush over in the middle of the night and get the girls. We got to the hospital and found out I was only dialated to a 4 and he was still way up there. They said that his head was down, but his face was facing the ceiling instead of the floor and that was why I was having all the labor in my back and also why the labor was so long. Once I got my epidural I was fine, but it was still a long night of waiting. Finally at 1:00 in the afternoon he was ready to come. We're so happy that he's here and that he's healthy and doing well. We just wanted to share some pictures with everyone. We think he looks just like his daddy. We came home from the hospital last night and it's so good to be home and comfortable. My mom stayed with the girls while we were in the hospital and it was so not to have to worry about them. Thanks mom! The girls are so happy to have a baby in the house. They want to hold him all the time. I have a feeling we'll have to keep a close eye on them. We've had to set some rules fast. Anyway, we just wanted to let everyone know that he's here and we're all doing well.



7 comments:
What a sweet boy! And yes, he looks EXACTLY like his daddy!! Congrats, we are soooo happy for you guys! I am ready to come over and love on him some more. Guess I didn't get enough the other night!
Oh he is soo cute. You look great too! Thanks for sharing. What a fun experience. Well not the pain but all the other that follows. Congratulations on the newest addition to your beautiful family.
He is so cute and you look so great too. I am glad he made it here safe and sound and that you have your mom and other family there to help!! I can't wait to see more pictures, keep them coming!
Congratulations! I does look much like Aaron, which is a good thing.... but-- wasn't he born on the 30th? Not the 31st right?
I'm glad both Aly and Jax are well. So was he born facing the ceiling or did he turn before delivery? Thanks for posting the pictures! What a doll!!
He is so sweet! I'm glad everything went well. We'll have to get together when we're both recovered.
He is too adorable and you do look good too! Congratulations!
Awwww he's so dang cute! I need to come over and see the little guy. We are getting over colds so once we are all well we will swing over there. And you look so good! Congrats again!
Post a Comment