Thursday, May 7, 2009

Baby Blessing

Jax's blessing was on Sunday. We're so thankful for all the family who came to support us. Erica took a bunch of pictures of him, but she's going to photoshop them so I don't have them yet. So we took one not so great picture on our camera just so I could blog about it. I'll post some good ones when I get them back. It was such a fun day and Aaron gave such a nice blessing. We're so thankful for our little boy and we feel so blessed to have our little family and to know that we can be together forever.We had a luncheon after. It was quite the crowd in our house with about 50 people. It was nice to be able to relax and talk to everyone. Whenever me and my sisters get together, we like to take a current picture of our little girls that are within 5 months of each other. They're so cute together. We also decided to take a current picture of the mamas and then us holding the girls on our laps. We get a little camera happy sometimes:) Anyway, it was a fun day, and a big thanks to everyone who helped us out, came to support us, and helped make it a special day for our family.








4 comments:

Mel said...

I'm glad you had a good day. Jax looks so handsome in his little outfit. How fun to have those pics of the girls. It's always fun to see how they change over time.

bryan and megan said...

What a handsome little boy!!
I am glad it was a GREAT day for you guys. Aaron did such a good job on the blessing. And we really enjoyed being able to hang out and visit. We really need to do that more often, you'd think that we lived forever apart!! :}

Oh, and aren't you forgetting a picture!!!

Cristy said...

So cute! I love all of the pictures. That sounds like such fun to have girls so close together. It is great that we live in a day when we can take pictures, I just love them.

Mary said...

Allison,
I had a giveaway on my blog and the first five people to respond and do a giveaway on their blog got a gift, handmade from me. Well, I only had three people who did the giveaway as well. But you did leave a comment, so I thought I would make you something as well. Could you leave me your address so I can mail it to you when it's finished? I'll delete your address if that makes you more comfortable. Talk to ya later!
~Mary