Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby's Room

Aaron and I decided that since we painted something fun in the girls room, we needed to do something for the babies room too. We decided that an airplane would only be appropriate (for those of you who know Aaron). For those of you who don't know my husband, he's a pilot, just not currently flying. Anyway, this is what we came up with. Aaron, however, did 95% of the work on this one. The only thing I can take full credit for are the clouds:) I thought he did a great job. The babies room is now complete and now we just get to wait out these last miserable weeks(impatiently!!!).

7 comments:

Cristy said...

Wow, great gob!!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

That looks great!!! You guys are so talented!! Hope you are feeling well.

Amanda Robbins said...

I love it! I wish Bryan was in to doing stuff like that, he is to an extent, but not painting like that.
I wish you were closer.

Mary said...

What a small world! I didn't know the Harkers are your cousins! My husband works with Nate and Tyson. We go out to dinner with them every once in awhile. Don't know if you've heard yet, Nate and his wife Danika are expecting a baby in September. Anyway, it's fun to see you in the blogging world!:)

Mel said...

That is awesome! So how much do you charge? When we get our house built we might need some butterflys and dinosaurs (not in the same room of course). Or even just a little instruction.
Sorry I never called you last week, my week didn't go as planned.

Nicole Stucki said...

Aly! That airplane is so cute! I can't wait to see this room in person! And your little man is going to be here in no time.

Michelle said...

Very impressive. Can you come and paint mine? Are you feeling ready to pop yet? I hope you're feeling well.