Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Family Time

This past weekend was the Brown family reunion. We love getting together with family, relaxing, eating, playing games. We always have a good time. And I always end up taking a lot of pictures. This year we rented a big house in South Jordan. We took the kids to the petting zoo at gardner village, spent time at a park that had an awsome play ground and then spent time playing games and soaking in the hot tub. The kids had so much fun. They loved the animals. The little animals kept coming up to Jax's stroller and licking him. One little lamb put was sucking on his whole hand at one point before I realized it(yuck!). The girls loved the pigs the best. There was a little baby that they thought was cute, and then there was one that was HUGE. The girls loved the playground. It was big and had so many different thing to it. They could have stayed there all day. Thanks for a fun time Brown family and a special thanks to Erica for organizing it this year. You're awsome. Oh and as a side note, Jax is walking. He has been for a few weeks now, but I threw in a couple pictures of that too.

1 comment:

Smolkaville said...

So fun! I love Gardner Village. We like to go down around Halloween when they have all their cute witches out. I can't believe Jax is walking. Tes is trying, but not quite there yet.