Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dance

Leah had a dance competition this last weekend. I don't think I'm cut out to be a dance mom because it was one long day! We got there about 9:00am and left at 9:30pm. Crazy!!! My back hurt soooo bad.  Leah had fun though and she did such an awsome job. She is a talented little girl. She was in two dances and they took first place in both of them. She was so excited. They also had a competition the weekend before and they took superior on both the dances there. I didn't get a chance to take pictures of her in her costumes, but Leah and Kelsey are both in a recital in a couple weeks so I'll post pictures after that. I did get a picture of Leah with a couple of the trophies they won. The smaller one is one that Leahs class took first in. The huge one thats over a head taller than Leah is one that the whole dance team won.

No comments: