So I know I already posted a picture of Jax from the baby blessing, but my sister-in-law, Erica, took some awsome pictures and I just got them from her. I had to share them becuase they are so cute. Thanks Erica!
Two night stand (2014) Volledige streaming
11 years ago




5 comments:
Those are so good! I love the picture of him on his tummy. And you look so pretty! We really need to get together.
The pictures turned out great! I especially like the close ups with A&A and Jax, Aly and Jax, and the whole family. Miss you guys! Hope to see you in a few weeks?!
And those were taken at your house? Those are AWESOME!! I LOVE them. The fam one is great, the one of the three kids, the one of you and Jax, the one with you Aaron and Jax, all of them, LOVE them.
Congrats Aly! He is so adorable! I live the slide show. The picture of you and Aaron looking down on him is beautiful!
What a darling baby boy!
Post a Comment