Sister, and best friends. I think they would be lost without each other. I had to take a picture of them with their matching shirts. I have a weakness for dressing them alike. They seem to think it's fun too. We'll see how long I can get away with it. I'm so glad they have each other. When they fight or get sick of each other, all I have to do is remind them how boring it would be if they didn't have each other. I love my cute little girls.
We went to the zoo a couple weeks ago. Aaron's work was sponsering the return of the Sloth bear, so we got to go for free. It was a lot of fun going together as a family. The girls loved the monkey and the flamingo's the best. They lions were pretty cool. We got some pretty good pictures of them. But we never did get to see the sloth bear, it was hiding out the whole time (Some grand return!). That about covers the happenings in our family lately. Aaron and I celebrated our 7 yr. anniversary a few weeks ago, we're both a year older, and we're waiting anxiously for good weather to come.

We went to the zoo a couple weeks ago. Aaron's work was sponsering the return of the Sloth bear, so we got to go for free. It was a lot of fun going together as a family. The girls loved the monkey and the flamingo's the best. They lions were pretty cool. We got some pretty good pictures of them. But we never did get to see the sloth bear, it was hiding out the whole time (Some grand return!). That about covers the happenings in our family lately. Aaron and I celebrated our 7 yr. anniversary a few weeks ago, we're both a year older, and we're waiting anxiously for good weather to come.







6 comments:
Sounds like an exciting month. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Benjamin is growing so fast he's already is size 2 diapers... his 2 months checkup is on Thursday, so we'll have to see how chunky he is.
I should use the "you would be so lonely without her" line on Quincy and Eleanor"-- see if it helps THEM get along any better.
I think I've said this before but your family is so cute! I love to see the pictures of them. I can't believe your little guy only weighs 9 lbs - my little guy weighed that at 2 weeks! I guess they must be at the opposite ends of the spectrum. :) He sure is a cutie.
YOur kids are so cute. I love the pic of Jax smiling, what a handsome little guy! By the way, the slide show from from the last post is working now. How precious!
Aly, Your pictures are so adorable. What pretty girls and cute boy. That tiger looks very familiar.
I can't believe how fast time goes by! He is a doll (in a manly way). Cute pics from the zoo!!
Jax is so freaking cute! Love him. I think he looks a ton like Leah. And wow the Lions were close at the zoo that day. I hope my girls are as good of friends as yours. Taylor is sitting right here telling me that those are her friends. We need to get to together. Give me a call.
Post a Comment