Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A New "Do"

This morning I was getting ready to fix Leah's hair and asked her (not really serious) if she wanted to get her hair cut. She said OK. I was a little surprised becuase I've asked her before and she hasn't wanted to. I told her she couldn't be mad at me if she changed her mind when I was done. She said she wouldn't so I got out the sissors and tada! She had short hair a few years ago, and I always thought it looked so cute on her. So here's the before and after picture. She has super thick hair and there was quite a pile to sweep up when I was through. So far she seems to like it.

10 comments:

Cami said...

So cute! Love it. I hope Leah doesn't change her mind! You are amazing, I don't dare cut my kids hair...

Although they seem to think they can cut their own (or their sister's).

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I think it looks great, it makes her look older. I too wouldn't dare cute anyone's hair (unless maybe I didn't like them) You are talented, good work!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

You did an awesome job! It looks great!

bekki said...

Everyone already said what I was going to. She looks so cute! I'm way impressed. :)

Mel said...

So cute. You did a really good job. I know you probably don't want to hear this, but it makes her look older.
We should get to together next week. So far I don't have anything planned. I'll give you a call.

bryan and megan said...

Way to go Aly!!! So cute! She looks so grown up.
We REALLY need to get together sometime now that our house is done.

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

I didn't know you could cut hair! It looks so dang cute! LOVE IT.

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

Super cute! You did a nice job! My memory is going, do I remember you cutting my hair once?

Mary said...

HI! I found your blog on Mel's, what cute little girls you have! You look like everythings going good! Talk to ya later!

Haslams said...

SO CUTE! It's a nice Way to encourage spring to come and break out of the winter blues (in my opinion)--