Big Changes For The Brown Family!!!
Well, I guess there are 2 major things that are happening in our lives that we want to share with our family and friends.
First-
If you're not sure about the picture, yes we are having baby number 3. This has actually come as a shock to quite a few which has made it kind of fun to hear the reactions. Anyway, for the details. I'm about 10 weeks along, and the due date is April 10. We are very excited to have a spring baby this time. The baby is about 1 in. long. It's always fun to be able to go to the doctor the first time and have visual proof that there really is a baby in there and that the sickness is for a real reason. That's right, sick again this time! I'm always so jealous of those who go through nine months without ever throwing up once. You people make me even more sick! Oh, well, I know it will pass and we are very excited. Aaron is praying and hoping and keeping his fingers crossed that it's a boy this time. Yes, he'll still be happy if it's another girl, we'll just be done:) We don't want to chance having 4 girls. It was fun to tell the girls. They are really excited and already love sharing the news with anyone they see.
Now for big change number 2!!!
Aaron got a new job! We are very excited about this. Westmark Credit Union offered him a manager position. He starts at the end of this month. We're looking forward to a raise and better benefits. Also they'll pay for Aaron to go back to school after three months so he'll be able to get his MBA. I don't know how excited he is about that, but it will be good to get it over with.
Well, that's about it for us right now. We just wanted to share our good news and let everyone know that we are happy and we know we are being watched out for. These past few years have definitely been a struggle for us. In fact we have to laugh sometimes at all the bad things that have happened one right after another. We knew we were doing what we were supposed be doing and it really made it frustrating at times. But we know that the Lord knows what he's doing and that we have to go through certain trials and I'm actually grateful for the challenges that have made me a better person and brought my family even closer together. And we are so grateful for our friends and family who have always been there for us.




13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Aaron and I are so happy for your guys!! Wow, baby #3! I swear everyone is pregnant : ) That is awesome, I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl. That's great about Aaron's job. Good news. I'm glad things are going well for your family.
Congrats you two on the baby and the new job!!! That is great and I'm so glad to hear how blessed you both are. It was so good to see you on the reunion, I wish you guys lived closer, but let's just make a deal to not make it be 10 more years before we hang out.
Crap! That means we have to get going on number three... you guys are making it really tough to keep up with the Browns. :-) I'm crossing my fingers too for a boy (for you guys), because for some unexplainable "keep-the-world-in-balance" reason it seems that's the only way we're going to get a cute girl.
Congrats on the job; that relieves so much pressure and ISU's MBA program in Idaho Falls is really good. You guys are going to do great!
K, so I know that I am one of those people that you were talking about, the one who was REALLY shocked!!! And I was, but I am even MORE excited for you guys!!! How fun!! And congrats to Aaron on his new job. I know that this is something you are really looking forward to.
Hope everything is going well!!!!
Congratulations on the new baby, I hope that you get feeling better soon and good luck with everything. That is so exciting for your family. Congrats also on the new job. I'm glad that everything seems to be going well for you family.
About your comment on my blog, yes I had pancreatitis in Feb, and then again in March. With Dallin at home and Doug in school, it was hard at times but now I am on the road to recovery and I hope that I'll start feeling better soon and things are getting better.
Congratulations again about the baby that it so fun for you!
Congratulations! Our babies will basically be twins! THATS FANTASTIC! I was happy to hear the news. I didn't hear all the details about the new job other than it was in Rexburg.... Aaron, going back to school-- but an MBA in only 3 months! I'm TOTALLY jealous. But, I know how it is to be BACK in school again too, bummer, but nice at the same time that the new job will make it easier financially for you!
Love you all! Congrats on both!
Congrats guys!! I'm so happy, our little plan of both having babies around the same time really worked!! We are good! Aaron good luck with the new job, that is both fun and tough and with school we know how FUN that is! But it's worth it. Hope to see you guys soon and Ali I'm with you sick to the end!
YEAH!! I am so happy for you, I am sure you will have another beautiful baby...my guess is it is a girl :) congrats again.
Yeah! Congratulations on both the job and having being preggers!
Congratulations Ali! How exciting for you guys. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Hey Aly! Congrats for number three. I'm sorry you're sick. I agree that those girls that don't get sick are just too lucky. Congrats on the job too.
Congrats on the baby! Sorry about being sick though. If it makes you feel better I'm suffering with you. I'm due March 27. I have to just remind myself of the end result and it makes it a little easier. Congrats on the job too. That's great. Call me when you get a chance.
Congrats Aly! I've been a little aloof from the blogging world lately. I'm so excited for #3, I'm hoping you'll get your boy so you can have a break from all the princess stuff. :)
Post a Comment