Is it the end of September already? I can't believe it. I won't bore everyone with everything we've been doing this summer. Just with a little bit. We had my McDaniel family reunion in August. We went to our usual camping place and it was a lot of fun. Cold!!! but fun. The first day we got up there it started raining as soon as we got there, but as you can see, everyone managed to find a way to keep dry:)
Leah and Kelsey had so much fun with their cousins. They just don't get to see them often enough. This hammock was also in a perfect place to keep dry.
Jax and Parks with Grandma and Grandpa. They love their grandparents. Grandpa, taking the boys for a walk.
Grandpa, walking around with the boys on the little bike. I know it's pink, but this is actually my nieces. And these two boys had all kinds of fun on it. I'm so glad Jax has a little cousin close by and close to his age to play with. These two will have lots of fun growing up.
Leah's first day of school! First grade, here she comes. It's kind of a dark picture. She was so excited to start school again. And now a month into it she's loving it. She's such a smart little girl. I can't believe how well she can read. It's crazy.
Waiting in line to catch the bus. I know, laugh all you want. I am the mom at the bus stop taking pictures.
This stool took the place of Jax's high chair when I put that away. It has become the favorite sitting place, if you can't tell from the next few pics.
We had a fun summer and we're not enjoying the fall. The girls are busy with dance again, and loving it. They have a new teacher and they think she's great. Leah is busy with school, and Kelsey has a little preschool playdate that she loves. Jax is just busy, busy, busy. He has his 18 month checkup tomorrow. So we'll see how he's growing. He is such a little man. And already the biggest tease in the world. I warned the girls he'd catch on fast, but you know how well they listen. He's talking quite a bit, not in sentences yet but he says quite a few words. We are having so much fun with him.




4 comments:
I love the under table picture been there done that. Oh are you doing with Leah being gone all day? Broc loves school, but those days he comes home tired and mean I wish I could send him to bed. Your family is so cute.
I can't believe how big Jax is! He's so cute. And your girls are just adorable. Miss you guys! Wish Taylor and Kelsey could have class together. Have a happy October!
Sounds like you guys have been having fun. I was reading through this and J-Man peeked over my shoulder and said "It's our old friends, look it Leah." We really need to get together Amybe Thursday or Friday when the kids are out of school? Give me a call.
Looks like you've been keeping busy! Your little boy is growing so fast!
Post a Comment