Leah lost her first tooth on Sunday. She's been working on it for a couple weeks now and it was barely hanging in there. Aaron finally convinced her to let him give her a little help getting it out. It took her all day to work up the courage, but she finally gave in. With one big yank, out it came. I think she was a little shocked at first, and then the tears came. I think she was more scared than hurt. But after she calmed down, she was all kinds of excited as we talked about a visit from the tooth fairy. She took her tooth for show and tell at school today, and put it in an envelope and stuck it under her pillow in great anticipation for what the tooth fairy will bring tonight. I love the excitement of children over little things. Now Kelsey is constantly asking when she's going to lose a tooth so the tooth fairy will come visit her. I can't believe how fast my Leah is growing up. One week she's off to school, the next week she's losing teeth, what next?So I have a funny Kelsey quote to share. We got a pretty good kick out of it. Kelsey started dance a couple weeks ago. She was so excited. Her and Leah are in the same class and she loves it. Anyway, she came out one day wearing a leotard and this is what she asks. "Dad, is this my Kelseytard? At first we weren't sure what she meant, then it dawned on us. When we say leotard, it comes out sounding like Leahtard:) You get the idea, right?




4 comments:
Kelsey is hilarious. What a cutie. And how brave of Leah. I never let my dad "help" because his help always involved the needle-nose pliers.
How every fun, I love that....Kelseytard. So cute!
Kids logic is so funny!
that TOTALLY makes sense! what a smart girl!
Post a Comment