Thursday, August 20, 2009

Going private

Due to some disturbing information I have finally decided to make my blog private. I'm not sure if I have everyones email addresses, so please send them to me or let me know so I can add you. I'd like to do this within the next few days before I post some fun things that my family has been doing this summer. Thanks to everyone.

12 comments:

Mary said...

SMHammond5@gmail.com

bekki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa and Doug said...

dougandmelissa2004@gmail.com.

Your family is adorable. Also Jax is such a sweet baby. I wasn't doing much with blogs when he was born so I don't think I ever said congrats. So Congratulations, he is adorable. Little boys are lots of fun.

Nicole Stucki said...

nstucki@gmail.com. Can't wait to see what you guys have been up to!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

cluff521@gmail.com...can't wait to see pictures

name said...

elchrisso@hotmail.com
Chris and Summer Brown

Cristy said...

one_sunkiss@hotmail.com

bekki said...

Thank you!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

nikac616@gmail.com

Cami said...

camillelong222@hotmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Haslams said...

Scary about the disturbing information... maybe I'll call you about that.... you know my E-mail... I think. Please add me.