So the girls won this teddy bear in a kids safety contest they entered through Aaron's work. They were pretty excited about it, and it's huge. They both try to carry it around and it's funny to watch because it's taller than them and pretty heavy. It's super soft too so they love to cuddle with it. Anyway, I took these pictures of them when they were watching a movie. I thought it was cute how they were just laying there on it. The trick was finding a place for it in their room. It takes up quite a bit of space.
Two night stand (2014) Volledige streaming
11 years ago






4 comments:
How cute!! What did they have to do for the contest? And where did you find a place to put that thing! It's HUGE!!!!
How fun! Congrats to the girls on winning the huge teddy bear. They are adorable!
Fun!
How fun! That is huge, looks like it makes a good movie pillow though.
By the way I got the invite to your shower, and I was wondering of the animals bear, frog and monkey, which is your favorite?
Post a Comment