Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Holidays

Well, after looking over my holiday pictures, I decided there were way to many, so I just chose this one of the girls scraping the bowl clean after making fudge. We had so much fun over the holidays. We stayed home for Christmas again this year. I love having Christmas at home. It's so relaxing. It's nice not to have to shove all the presents in a car. My sister came to our house for Christmas dinner and we had a fun time eating and playing games.
We had some friends come and stay with us for new years, which was also so much fun. We're looking forward to a new year and getting ready for our new baby to come. Hopefully the next few months won't go too slow:)

I had to add these pictures of Aaron. He is such a kid at heart. The girls got this ball for christmas, but Aaron bounces on it more than they do even though it's pretty small. You can't really tell, but in the second picture he actually has quite a bit of air between him and the floor. I tried too, but that didn't go over so well with all this extra weight I'm carrying:)


4 comments:

Chris McQueen said...

Nice Aaron! Way to stay on the ball.

Mel said...

I'm glad your Christmas went well. Staying home really is nice, it make sit all a lot more relaxing!

Haslams said...

My girls have one of those balls but I was afraid to jump on it for fear of popping it-- Aaron is brave. We are glad you had a great Christmas, but we missed you!

Nicole Stucki said...

Aaron is so funny. I can totally see my hubby doing the same thing. Hope you can come on Friday it will be fun!