Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memory Tag

What do you remember about us? TAG!

This is my first TAG that I've done and I'm interested to see what happens. Leave a memory that you have of me or Aaron and then do this on your blog so that we can leave a memory about you!

DIRECTIONS:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. Anything at all!

2. Then repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

6 comments:

wade said...

That one time canoeing at Utah Lake. Aaron will have to fill you in on the details. ;)

Michelle said...

There's so many it's hard to chose one. Hmm. Walking to class almost every day and talking about your dumb teacher. For some reason I remember the whole Def Leppard concert conversation. Is that the concert you went to or were going to go to? Man it's been a long time. Hey, getting lost on the way to Rexburg and ending up in the middle of no where.

bryan and megan said...

K so my first memory of you is when Bryan and I were first dating. Your mom and Marv were speaking in church and Bryan was going and wanted me to go. I was so nervous cuz we had only been dating a couple of weeks and I wasnt' sure if I was ready yet. But I went. When we got to Blackfoot we parked at your moms and decided to walk to church. I didn't know that the rest of the family was going to be there and then I was even more nervous. We started walking and then we heard somebody behind us call Bryan's name, we turned around and it was you and Leah, and Melissa. So we waited for you to catch up and then went to church. I still remember sitting through church and through that BBQ that they had with all of the family after wards and wondering what all of you guys thought.

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

It is so crazy to think back so long ago:) The thing I remember the most about you is that you always seemed so positive and had a smile on your face. But I also loved how when you would get mad you would stomp your foot! I also vividly remember going to Kelly Canyon to go tubing and you dislocated your knee and we ended up in Idaho Falls Hospital....GOOD TIMES!

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

I agree that there are too many to choose from. I also remember the whole Def Leppard incident. How about when we all decorated 306's apartment with umm certain items ( I won't say what exactly). I remember visiting you at the flower shop up on campus. Also when Shelley and I came to your house in Blackfoot when you busted your knee

Smolkaville said...

Sorry I'm so slow at responding. I remember how you would sit and stare out the front window in our apartment and we would tease you by saying, "Are you waiting for him to come?" :) Like Courtney said, you were always so happy and positive as well.