
Aaron set Jax down on Santa's lap, and Jax gave him some very curious, crusty looks. I wish I'd gotten a clearer picture of it.

We had a nice relaxing Christmas morning, besides Aaron waking me up at 4:30 in the morning and not being able to go back to sleep:). The girls had been asking for a music box(a cd player) and that is what they got from santa. Aaron and I got them a castle for their princess poly pockets, and they play with it constantly. Santa brought Jax a little basketball hoop that makes noises. It's just his size, and he loves the little basketballs. I think he was still a little tired, cause he didn't really get too excited about all the wraping paper, where otherwise he would have had a hayday. My mom and sister came over for dinner later in the afternoon and we had fun playing some games.
New years was not what we thought it was going to be, but we had lots of fun. We have some friends in Utah that come stay with us every new years, but they weren't able to make it cause of the weather. But we got together with our neighbor's and played games, laughed alot, and had fun. I love having Christmas and 
New Year's on a friday, becuase we got two long weekends in a row. I have to say that I am excited for Leah to go back to school on Monday. I think the girls are starting to get on each others nerves. It's been so much fun spending lots of time together though.
New Year's day we went to Blackfoot for the day. The kids all played outside for a few hours at my sisters house and then we went over to my mom's house for dinner. My girls were excited because we finally got "snowman snow". My brother in law pulled all the kids on two different sleds he had hooked together behind his four wheeler. They had a blast. And then Aaron and my brother in law built a snow man on top of my moms car. The boys had as much fun as the kids.








2 comments:
Looks like a blast! Did you get your calendar from Hailey before the beginning of the new year? I hope so!
What cute pictures you have there on the side! I love the one of Jax! I'm so glad you guys had a good holiday season! We need to get together. Let me know when you have time.
Post a Comment