Friday, October 30, 2009

Look who's sitting!!!(and Holloween fun)

That's right, my baby is sitting up all on his own. Make him stop growing! He has been such a fun little guy. We just love him to pieces. He is sitting, however, he is still not rolling and has no desire whatsoever to try. That's my lazy little guy. Isn't he a cutie. So you can kind of tell in the picture, but his hair is coming in blond. No idea where that comes from. Blond hair and brown eyes, that's not too common. Jax just loves his daddy. When Aaron calls during the day, I'll put the phone to his ear and he gets so excited and starts looking all around for his daddy. They already have fun wrestling. Below: Jax tackling daddy. He thinks he's so big.
Halloween is already upon us. I can't believe it. We carved our pumpkins the other night. The girls always have fun with that. The only problem is that they want to do it all by themselves. (Kelsey with a knife in her hands? SCARY!!!) We also baked our seeds. We love pumkin seeds! The other day Leah had her Halloween party at school. I went in to help out and we had a lot of fun. But being the airhead that I am, I forgot my camera and the chance to take some cute pictures of Leah with her school friends. I'm still kicking myself. It was so fun meeting all the kids she talks about from school. And the best part was that Leah loved having me there! (How long does that last?)
Here's the finished products of our Halloween imaginations.


5 comments:

Mel said...

What a cute little boy you have. I have to admit I'm a little jealous, sitting up, but not mobile is the best baby stage. And it looks like you may be there for awhile. And your girls are so cute with their pumpkins. We really need to get together. I think we are all better so I'll have to give you a call.

Nicole Stucki said...

Jax is such a stud. He is getting big. It seems like yesterday you had him. And Kelsey's hair is getting so long! I love your little family. That will be fun if Jax is a little blondie.

Smolkaville said...

Your little guy is so dang cute! Yay for the sitting up. We're still working with Tes on that one.

Mary said...

Your little boy is SOO cute!

Michelle said...

What a handsome boy! Your kids are beautiful.