Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leah's Dance Recital



Leah had her first dance recital this last Saturday. She did so good and she had so much fun.
We were so proud of her. There are three of them in the class and they danced to "we love mickey". They wore minnie mouse costumes, and they looked so adorable. I was afraid that Leah would get scared with all the people, but she didn't. The pictures didn't turn out the greatest, but I still wanted to post them so I could show her off :). After the recital, we went and got frozen yogurt at Millhallow. I had to add that because it reminded me of the good old days at Rick's, and two of my roommates that worked there. Do you miss it Court and Chey? I'd forgotten how good it is. Yummmm!!!

6 comments:

bryan and megan said...

Leah did such a good job!!! She made a very cute Minnie Mouse!!! And those ears....they are so cute! Who ever made those did such a great job! HA HA!! It was fun, I already can't wait for next year to start. Crazy, I know!!!
-K- so you are seriously going to have to show me how to do the slide show thing. That is way cute.
You didn't by chance get any pictures of my girls dancing did you? Bryan video taped all of the dances so I don't have any pictures, except for the ONE on my blog of the very end.

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Too Cute!!! Aww the Millhollow days...sometimes I wish I could turn back time. I am really do miss the place and I am excited to go there when we come to town!!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Great pictures and cute outfits. Ps I never worked there but I ate there way to often, Travis and I were just talking about Millhollow the other day!!

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

I miss Millhollow too. I remember once Shelly and I got a ice cream thing and mine had the styrofoam cup mixed all in it! But other than that it was yummy! Hey have you heard anything from Shelly or any of the other girls?

Smolkaville said...

Cute pics! I too love the dance outfits. I totally miss Millhollow! I crave it all of the time. No wonder I gained weight in college. :) Tim used to tease me about it all of the time, he'd call me Cheyenne Millhollow Davis.

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

Hey I know I already made a comment but.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!