I took these pictures a few months ago, but I wanted to post them because they're so cute. Kelsey and her three cousins were all born within a few months of each other. My sisters and I were all pregnant at the same time. I think it will be so fun for them to play, especially when they get older.
From left to right it's Cierra, Kelsey, Kylee,
and Zoe. They were all wiggling all overthe place and we finally got them to fold their arms and hold still for a second. I though it was a cute picture. They are all so different.
I was pointing to my mouth trying to get Kelsey to smile in this one and she thought she was supposed to copy me. She's such a nerd.




2 comments:
They are so cute. It's fun to see them all together, and see how much they have all changed in the last two years. I remember when we took a picture like this when they were all baby's!!!
Was that picture taken the day of Oakleigh's blessing? The background looks a little familiar!!!!
How cute!!! That is so fun they will have each other to group up around. Kelsey is so cute and I love her hair in the picture
Post a Comment